The Army Black Knights (13-10, 7-4 Patriot) aim to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the Holy Cross Crusaders (5-15, 3-5 Patriot) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Black Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Crusaders ( ).
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of February 5, 2022 at 12:05 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Army vs Holy Cross Betting Odds
Army Offense Vs. Holy Cross Defense
|Army Offense||Stats (Rank)||Holy Cross Defense|
|70.5 (200)||Points/Gm||71.0 (235)|
|69.7 (120)||Possessions/Game||67.7 (104)|
|43.9 (191)||Field Goal %||46.3 (330)|
|32.9 (221)||3PT %||35.1 (275)|
|49.7 (219)||Effective FG %||52.2 (300)|
|52.0 (248)||True Shooting %||54.7 (296)|
Holy Cross Offense Vs. Army Defense
|Holy Cross Offense||Stats (Rank)||Army Defense|
|66.0 (306)||Points/Gm||69.3 (191)|
|67.1 (243)||Possessions/Game||69.9 (212)|
|42.4 (268)||Field Goal %||44.0 (238)|
|34.5 (143)||3PT %||34.3 (235)|
|47.1 (307)||Effective FG %||50.9 (256)|
|50.7 (290)||True Shooting %||52.8 (209)|
Army Betting Insights
- Army has compiled an 11-9-2 ATS record so far this year.
- A total of 11 out of Army’s 22 games this season have hit the over.
- In 11 games this season, Army and its opponents have scored more than 138 total points.
- The average total in Black Knights games this year is 140.1, 2.1 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Holy Cross Betting Insights
- Holy Cross has covered six times in 18 games with a spread this year.
- The Crusaders have been an underdog by 10 points or more nine times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- In Holy Cross’ 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- Holy Cross has played nine games this season that have had more than 138 combined points scored.
- Crusaders contests this season have a 137.6-point average over/under, 0.4 fewer points than this game’s total.
College BasketBall Pools
$20 Free Play On First Deposit
Plus 20% deposit match up to $500
To Claim: Click Play Now
2 FREE ENTRIES
With a $10 Deposit
Deposit $10 and Get 2 Free Entries (NFL & NBA)
Watch Sports, Play Fantasy, Win Cash!
To Claim: Click Play Now
Army Key Players
- Jalen Rucker leads the Black Knights in scoring, putting up 16.1 points per game.
- Aaron Duhart leads Army with 3.4 assists per game and Charlie Peterson paces the team with 6.3 rebounds per contest.
- Rucker hits 2.9 treys per game to lead the Black Knights.
- Army’s steals leader is Josh Caldwell, who grabs 2.0 per game. Rucker leads the team averaging 0.3 blocks an outing.
Holy Cross Key Players
- Gerrale Gates holds the top Crusaders spot in two categories: scoring (15.2 points per game) and rebounding (8.3 rebounds per game).
- The Holy Cross leader in assists is Kyrell Luc with 2.0 assists per game.
- Judson Martindale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crusaders, averaging 1.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Holy Cross grabs more steals than Luc (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Caleb Kenney (1.2 per game).